The policy provides superior, corporate level cover so you can travel with peace of mind that there will be someone taking care of you when things don’t go to plan.
Inferior credit card travel insurance policies can leave you stranded, as they are notorious for excluding crucial covers.
The Dental Essentials policy includes cover for pre-existing medical conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, a recent injury or a heart condition. As long as you are not travelling against your doctor’s advice then you will be covered for a medical emergency overseas.
Dental Essentials can eliminate the uncertainty and guesswork and help you get the cover you need. We have the answers so call us or send your enquiry – we’re at your service.
Things to consider before you buy Travel Insurance:
- Are activities you plan to be involved in covered by the policy? E.g. snow skiing
- Is cover provided for pre-existing medical conditions?
- Are costs for evacuation due to terrorism covered?
- Is there any limit on medical expenses? If so, is it adequate for the country you are travelling to?
- Are your spouse and dependent children automatically covered when travelling with you?